Thursday, December 10, 2009

16 Days of Awe-full Holiday Ornaments

More awe-full ornaments fresh from a musty box...


Jester snowman with an oversized tie pin.



Clothes pin? Check. Pipe cleaner? Check. Cotton ball? Check. Left over easter egg dye? Check.





Portly nun or Rastafarian? You decide...




Got leftover window screens? Make angel ornaments! This is one of my personal faves.



You haven't enjoyed this ornament until you've smelled it.


See you tomorrow with more awe-full ornaments!

About Aw-full ornaments:
I’m starting a photographic collection of ugly, funny, strange, and kitschy holiday ornaments, Got one you'd like to share? What’s the story behind it? Did you make it when you were in second grade and your mom didn’t have the heart to toss it in the trash heap? Has it been in the family for ages and no one has the courage to chuck it? I'd love to shoot it. Let me know and we'll arrange it. Email me at jason@tinacciphoto.com.



Pass this on:


No comments: