Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My New Photography Website Has Launched

bio · stock photography · clients · blog · contact · home       View Jason Tinacci's updated portfolio
Hello friends,

I’m excited to introduce my updated online photography portfolio – www.tinacciphoto.com.

This incarnation of my portfolio represents months of creating, refining and editing these photographic stories with an energized hope of obtaining fresh, challenging photo projects. I invite you to view, reflect, and enjoy them with me.

As a lifestyle photographer, people are at the center of my work. I love to explore who they are, what they do, where they live, work and play, what’s important to them, and how they get along in this great big world of ours. Basically, documenting LIFE. Shooting portraits, food, travel, landscapes, events, and the subtle details in our surroundings all combine to complete the stories I try to tell through pictures.

Thanks for taking the time to explore my website, and feel free to share it with others - www.tinacciphoto.com. If you or someone you know is looking for a photographer, I can be reached at jason@tinacciphoto.com or 707-287-5397.

Sincerely,

Jason

View picture stories:
Año Nuevo
Laura Chenel's Chevre
Peru's Sacred Valley
Soil to Lips
Taylor's Refresher
Tosca Cafè

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really fantastic albums, loved travelling through these photos

Luke Snyder Studio said...

Meeting you today after seeing your photos was the icing on the cake. Really dig your work, especially stuff like the "awe full" penguin that finds its way to the perfect off center part of the frame, the salt shaker slowing down my perspective in isolation, and the openness of Ano Nuevo. Your eye speaks to my eye, and I look forward to convening again! In the meantime, I wish you plenty!