Friday, December 25, 2009

And a partridge in a pear tree...

Hey all,

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Thanks for letting me entertain you all with my little holiday photo project. I definitely entertained myself in the process. If you all have more Awe-full holiday ornaments you'd like me to photograph, just let me know; I have the feeling this project is going to be around a while.

Thanks again!

And now to our ornament...

This submission was brought to us by my friend Jeri. She's had this beaut in her family for decades, and it has been through years of dark isolated storage, survived floods and was even eaten by rats! Despite all of this, it has found its way to the family tree. I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved photographing it!


The Christmas dove in all its glory!



Notice the notch missing from its butt where the rats feasted.




Want to view the entire gallery of Awe-Full Holiday Ornaments? Visit http://www.winecountrypictures.com/Photography/Awe-ful-Ornaments

Share this on:

No comments: